So not only does the magazine make the noise of Doctor Who’s TARDIS when opened (true), but is also now forever marked by a British film Director.
Not sure, taking these facts into account, that it can remain here any longer, so it’s probably for the best, that it is sent to YOU.
As you may be aware, Duncan is a computer gaming demon (see above) and regularly talks gaming over on the old Twitter. This being the case, gaming related questions, will lead you to the prize. Answer these two questions correctly, and mail your answers to unklerupert (at) manmademovies.co.uk with Subject line ‘MMM SFX Competition‘
1. Name the game that aids Duncan on his trip to Rome. Duncan & Rodene’s SOURCE CODE promotional tour blog will help you with that one.
2. There’s a grand game that Duncan has mentioned in reference to one of the best effects shots in SOURCE CODE, name that game (let google be your guide).
- Competition is open until Friday 22nd April 23:59 GMT
- Competition is open to anyone in the world that wants to enter
- Signed and doodled SFX Magazine will be posted after I’ve checked my pocket money to make sure I have enough for the stamps (by recorded delivery).
If you can’t wait until then, SFX is on sale now, featuring an article where SFX pick Duncan’s brain on his influences. Good luck! 😉